SAS Remote Education -Learning from Home
A one-stop information point if your child is learning from home.
Expectations and guidance for Home Learning:
- Remote education provision information for parents: Jan21 St Augs
- St Augs letter to parents remote education
- St Augs Remote Education pupil agreement
- St Augs Contingency Plan Remote Education 2020
MICROSOFT TEAMS CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH:
Parents/carers -click the drop down arrows on the right to access information on how to support your child whilst working at home.
Remote Learning -Information for Parents & Carers
Who to contact?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our online learning at home, please email the school or you can telephone us on 01723 363280 where your query will be passed on to the relevant team.
If you have any questions or queries about the remote learning, or have any concerns about your child, please do not hesitate to contact the year team via the school reception/admin email.
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - for support for parents and careers from the NSPCC
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers